At Dee Why Podiatry we believe general foot care is an essential part of healthy feet. Regular maintenance can help treat, reduce and prevent conditions such as:
- Ingrown toenails
- Heel cracks
- Elongated toenails
- Plantar Warts
- Fungal Nail infections
These often painful and recurring conditions can be easily treated during a general treatment.
With knowledge, care, information and understanding, our goal is foot care for everyone. Our experienced Podiatrists team can help with all aspects of your foot health.
At Dee Why Podiatry your Podiatrist will:
- Cut and file nails. Fix minor ingrown nails
- Remove corns, callus and sand away as well as moisturise any dry skin
- Identify future problems
- Give advice on nail fungus
- Provide treatment for warts
- Advise on general foot-care